nice hotel and excellent food and service.
We will come back.
I would like to stay longer if can the hotel is very near at the airport and they provided a free shuttle van
service which makes less hassle for me.
The organization from check in to check out was well done! Very smooth check inn and helpful front desk
staff. The meal they provide three times a day from a plastic container is very nice it looks more safe to
eat and all the foods tasted very good! There is a lot of choice to choose from Breakfast to dinner always
served the food hot and freshly cooked. Ordering the meals by scanning only a QR code is very convenient
and the staffs are very responsive when I asked in line application. Relaxing Areas is one of the highlights
of my stay Beautiful ambiance fresh air especially the garden area it was so great! Good hospitality by all
the staffs and nurse they take good care of me which made my staff more comfortable. Fantastic WiFi
connection! So far is the best branch of Best Western I’ve ever been! My overall experience was Awesome
I will personally not come back to a hotel as I have my own place to stay at Sukhumvit bit I highly
recommend a stay at this hotel!
-Ruzy Taylor, Vietnam
The staff are always very polite, caring and vey accommodating.
There is a great sense of security because the staff always
present when guests are out for relaxing periods.
The relaxing periods in the garden with the life music was also
vey enjoyable. Food was very good.
Different types with multiple choices in each category and always
I was never hungry. Overall BW Amaranth is a top choice and
I will be happy to recommend it to.
You may now book directly from the reservation link below:
Please find below the terms and condition of the ASQ Package booking:
- Reservations can be only made directly from the hotel’s homepage.
- Full prepayment is required and will be charged upon reservation or at any time required by the hotel.
- Flight itinerary is required for pick-up service on arrival day.
- Guests may be required to provide additional information via email prior to arrival.
- Upon check-in, please present your passport, credit card, and required documents.
- ASQ allows a maximum of one child below 12 years old sharing a room with their parents without an extra bed (THB 30,000 net/person/package). If an extra bed is required the package will be (THB 40,000 net/person/package).
** For Mother + 1 kid or Father + 1 Kid only. Maximum only 2 persons allowed in the room
.A child who is younger than 4 years old sharing a room with their parents without extra bed and meals (THB 10,000 net/person/package inclusive of 2 Times Covid-19 Test)
- Please note only one extra bed is allowed in one room.
- A complimentary baby cot is available upon request.
- Please noted that only one extra bed is allowed in one room.
- The baby cot is available with our compliments upon request
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Amendment (i.e name, the period of stay, etc.) is required in writing to the hotel at least 3 days prior to arrival date.
- Period of stay can be amended but subject to room availability, Cancellation can be accepted 3 days before arrival.
- Cancellation with supporting documents is required otherwise it will result in a penalty of full stay charge.
Hotel’s Services and Facilities
This directory details our guest services. We hope you have a fantastic stay and please do not hesitate to talk with one of our team by dialing the number “0” or add Line: @amaranthhotel should you require any assistance.
Hotel quarantine package shall provide you complimentary 3 meals every day. You can select a menu and inform our staff 1 day in advance, meals will be delivered directly to in front of your room. The following is the delivery time each day.
Breakfast 06:00hrs – 11:00hrs
Lunch 11:00hrs – 15:00hrs
Dinner 16:00hrs – 20:00hrs
Complimentary wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.
Check-in time is after 14:00hrs. Early check-in is at the discretion of the hotel and it based on the availability of your room. Call reservations to make your request or ask the front desk when you arrive.
If the hotel is fully booked it is unlikely that the hotel will offer you the late check-out option. Please request the hotel reception to keep your luggage until your departure (after having checked out before 12:00noon) If you really need the room.
Breaking and missing items
The hotel will not be responsible for any damages, breakages, or missing items in your room and will be charged accordingly.
Our front desk staff will be delighted to provide you with information about the Bangkok area including restaurants, sports, entertainment, and local attractions.
Accessible rooms(disability rooms)
The hotel can offer rooms specially equipped to accommodate handicapped guests, as well as wheelchairs. Should you need assistance in this regard, please contact us at the front desk.
Should you require any assistance, please dial number “0”
Our housekeeping staff is scheduled to service the guest room between 09:00hrs – 16:00hrs once every 3 days. If you require service at a specific time during your stay or additional blankets, feather pillows, lost and found, cots and stationeries, please dial “0”
Hotel quarantine package is inclusive of complimentary 3 pieces of laundry per day. The pick-up time is 8.00hrs – 10.00hrs daily.
Pool and Gym
During this COVID-19 self-quarantine, the swimming pool and Gym are temporarily closed until further notice.
To request for your wake-up call, kindly dial “0” to contact our Front Desk.
TV Channel Guide
Please find the channel guide next to the television in your room.
For more information or any further assistance that you require during your stay, please dial “0” or add us on the Line Application from QR Code below:
GUIDELINES FOR SELF- QUARANTINE
Maintain at least one meter distance from others.
- Minimize visitors to the hotel, you should avoid interaction with any visitors.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time and maintain alcohol-based hand hygiene in instances where hand washing facilities are inadequate.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- The hotel quarantined guest is expected to monitor body temperature using a thermometer twice a day. If you develop fever, cough, difficulty in breathing, sore throat, body aches, and pain, including flu-like symptoms, immediately inform your area service staff.
- Always using facemasks while going out of the room and while housekeeping is making up a room or having to interact with others.
- Disposable facemasks should be properly discarded without reuse, preferably in a trash bin provided.
- The only guest who received a negative test result from COVID-19 1st will be allowed to enjoy a hotel relaxing area and bar. If you would like to go out of the hotel room, please always inform your area service staff in advance to check the availability, in alignment with the Social Distancing rule. The hotel shall provide 3 meals for you, please avoid ordering food delivery service. For hotel, the menu must be ordered at least 1 day in advance. Please contact your area service staff for the preferred menu. (See the daily activities schedule)
- Hotel Package is inclusive of complimentary 3 pieces of regular laundry service per day. Please place your laundry in the hotel laundry bag and fill up the laundry list. Place the laundry in front of your room every morning. Our staff will collect your laundry daily per schedule.
- Some daily activities will be scheduled such as meal delivery time, laundry pick-up, garbage pick-up, room make-up, and COVID-19 PCR Test, please find a daily schedule for your preparation and reference.